Article provided by: solislabs.com
Cannabidiol, abbreviated CBD, is an ingredient found in cannabis hemp plants. It has many uses including treating various health conditions. There are many CBD oil products in the market, and the level of concentration of CBD in each product varies. SolisLabs is one of the leading manufacturers of CBD products. Our products have been produced under ideal conditions and certified by the relevant bodies.
What Are the Uses of The CBD Products We Manufacture?
At SolisLabs, we manufacture CBD products which help with a plethora of conditions such as:
Fighting cancer. Studies suggest that CBD is a strong inhibitor of the growth and spread of cancer.
Epilepsy. CBD has proved to be beneficial to patients who’ve had seizures that are non-responsive to other treatments.
Stress and anxiety. CBD helps with stress and anxiety and can be used instead of antidepressants.
Skin. CBD helps treat psoriasis by reducing the growth of skin cells.
Sleep disorders. People with insomnia have shown to have better sleep after taking CBD.
Acne. CBD is known to have an anti-inflammatory effect on the sebaceous glands.
Rheumatoid arthritis. CBD helps to protect the joints against swelling, pain, and severe damage.
Chronic Pain. A better alternative to opioid painkillers which have adverse side effects is CBD. It effectively manages chronic pain.
Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Taking CBD provides considerable relief from colitis.
High blood pressure.CBD helps to reduce systolic blood pressure.
Are Manufacturers of CBD Accredited?
Yes. In the United States, all manufacturers of CBD products must receive approval from the FDA. SolisLabs is approved, and we are a reputable manufacturer of CBD Oil-based products.
In What Form are CBD Products Manufactured?
- CBD Oil- It is extracted directly from various parts of the cannabis plant, and it comes in natural its form.
- Tincture CBD- This is CBD extracted by the use of organic solvents like alcohol.
- Concentrate CBD- These are strong doses of CBD and not ideal for beginners.
- Capsule CBD- The capsules contain 10 to 25mg of CBD.
- Topical solution CBD- These formulations are applied to the skin.
- Edible CBD- This group of CBDs is edible and includes chocolates, gums, coffee among others.
- Powder CBD- The powder is added to water, juice or any other liquid and ingested.
- Vape Oil CBD- It is inhaled as vapor.
- Spray CBD-It’s administered by spraying into the mouth at the recommended dosage.
How Do You Choose the Right Manufacturer of CBD Products?
The CBD industry is still relatively new. As such, the industry is flooded with sub-standard products from the black market and unscrupulous traders. Some of the products have been mixed with harmful chemicals. That’s why it’s important to find a trusted manufacturer.
At SolisLabs, all our CBD products are of superior quality and have been tested thoroughly by our team of experts to ensure their safety and effectiveness.
The Leading Manufacturer of CBD Products
We value the health of our clients. Our CBD oil products, at SolisLabs, are tried, tested, and certified. Our team provides custom services to meet your needs. Give us a call today at +1 (800) 857-1126.